Digital Marketing Associate (Part-Time)
This position will be responsible for managing the content distribution for client’s social media channels on a daily basis. This individual will need to write blogs and develop email copy for monthly communications. This opportunity is best for an individual that is able to work independently, with limited direction. They will also have a firm understanding of how to navigate through social media channels and copywriting ability. An entrepreneurial spirit would be a welcome addition as we continue to grow and business development will be rewarded.
Essential Job Functions:
– Write social media content for various markets according to brand strategy
– Post and schedule content through SMM tools and Native Social Channels
– Write blog posts relevant to audience on topics of interest with keywords for SEO
– Run occasional metric reports for clients (social, google analytics)
– Write Email copy
– Occasional industry networking events
– Social Media Channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, YouTube)
– Google Analytics/Google Local
– Blog writing practices for SEO
– Adobe CS skills a plus
As a part-time Digital Marketing Associate, you will be able to commit 15-25 hours per week, depending on workload efficiency and experience level. There is potential for more hours as more clients sign on with Sprightly Insight.
Sprightly Insight is managed by Jason Schober who has worked with startups, small to medium sized businesses and Fortune 500s as a Digital Marketing Professional. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn but provide a voice to help the consultancy grow.
Compensation: $13-$17/hr depending on experience
To apply, please submit Resume, LinkedIn Profile and writing examples to email@example.com